Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Play cars with me!




1-19-09


Today, Ethan took all his little cars out and started to play with them on the mat that we have down on the floor that we plan on putting the elliptical on (when we get it.) He had them all lined up in a row and was playing with a plane and acting like it was flying around and then swooping down and crashing into the cars. It was so cute when he said "Mommy, come play cars with me!" Usually he plays by himself, but this time he wanted to show me and include me! He was so cute, he kept saying, "You are taking the pictures from the wrong side! They are facing the other way!" I had to explain to him that if I went to the front side, I wouldnt be able to see his face! He just went, "OK" and then gave me a big smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment