Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I HAVE A CLEAN LIVING ROOM AGAIN!


12-31-08

Well, my living room was a HUGE mess! We decided to take down all the Christmas stuff and put it away in the attic today, so we had boxes and paper and ornaments and Christmas decorations everywhere!

As much as I love all the decorations and the fun and joy it brings to the kids and seeing all the pretty lights and all... I love even more the tranquility of having my living room back to its normal way and having everything put in its place and having a clean and organized home. This year, I went out and bought several storage tubs so I could get rid of all or most of the cardboard boxes we had and so the boxes/tubs would be easier to see in the attic and identified as Christmas next year and I love the feeling those tubs give me of being more organized! Well, here - once again is my clean and organized living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment