Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I HAVE TO BE CRAZY TO WAKE UP AT 4:30AM ON NEW YEARS DAY!


1-1-09

Yep, I have to be crazy to wake up at 4:30 am on New Years Day! Although we never do much on New Years Eve, we always stay up and watch the ball drop in New York City and then we wait till it is midnight here in Texas and we continue watching the concerts and all the happenings going on in NYC until about 2am and then we usually sleep in on New Years Day! But, NO... Not this year!

This year, I got up at 4:30am, got dressed in my sweats and grabbed my camera to take a picture of my alarm clock so I could prove to the world that I got up at 4:30am so I could take Jason to the airport. Jason was flying to Ohio Thursday morning to pick up and drive back a car he was buying from a friend for Ellen. We didnt want to leave his car in long term parking and have to pay for 3 days of it just sitting there, so I - being the sweet Mamma I am, offered to get up early (Did I mention it was 4:30am?) and drive him to the airport! Well, you would have thought I came home and went back to bed, but NOPE! Couldnt do that! But I was feeling the effects later on in the early afternoon. Well, it has been a long time since I have had to get up that early and I hope it is a very long time before I have to do it again! Even Starbucks was closed til 6am!

No comments:

Post a Comment