Thursday, January 8, 2009

ORTHO APPOINTMENT


1-8-09

Pretty boring day today, I guess. Actually not really. Woke up with a massive headache and just not feeling well, so Jason took the kids to school for me and let me sleep till 9am. Got in the shower, got a few things done and then left to take Becca to the orthodontist. Becca has to be THE ONLY person I know who enjoys and looks forward to her dentist appointments. I am not sure if it is because she likes to see the progress her teeth are making, or if it is the monkey money she gets for wearing her Ortho t-shirt and making sure her teeth are clean, etc... or if it is because she gets to miss a little bit of school, But anyway - I picked her up around 11:00am. Got to ortho appt. by 11:15am, then went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. It is nice to be able to spend even a little bit of time with her since we really hardly ever get to spend time alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment