Saturday, January 17, 2009

My carpets are clean again!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!




1-17-09


I am a happy person today!



It doesnt take much -

This time it was just having my carpets professionally cleaned!


It has been a REALLY REALLY long time since we had the carpets cleaned and so they really needed to be done! Jason Mitchell (No, not my hubby) from Ace of Clean came at noon and cleaned all the carpets in my house, even the stairs!


I just love it when my carpets are clean!



If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I HIGHLY recommend Jason from Ace of Clean (817) 267-2223. They are who I have used for the last 7 years and they do an AWESOME job! Jason owns the company and it is a medium sized family business and they pay attention to every little detail and treat you like a person and not a number! They also offer this AWESOME deal called the "No Brainer" that if you have them come back in 6 months, they will do all the exact same areas for 1/2 of the normal price! What a great deal! I do that every time! They also clean tile floors, which will be my next major cleaning job!


If you do use them, please give them my name as the referral! They also do referral rewards which I love since I am always referring them to everyone I know.



WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have clean carpets!



Please don't be offended if I ask you to remove your shoes when you come to my house! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment