Monday, May 9, 2011

More Scrappers Boutique Designs

Here is a 2 page layout and a little mini album I made using Little Yellow Bicycle's Tiny Princess. You can see them and buy the product at the Scrappers Boutique. I just love all the purples, pinks, greens, blues and yellows.
This line was so much fun to work with - with all the pleated flowers, the little envelopes with the cutest little journaling cards and all the stickers and elements!!! Just perfect for your little girls and so beautiful!!!

On the left side of the layout I used the beautiful precut shaped paper and layered it on top of the purple striped paper. Added a bunch of the pleated flowers, some bling, a big 5x7 mat and a couple of word stickers. On the right side, I layered a stripe patterend paper on to the purple stripes paper, used a border punch to make the pretty green border on the left side of the page, added a few more pleated flowers, another 5x7 mat and more word stickers. Just so pretty!


The mini album was made using an acrylic album I picked up at the Boutique. I covered it with all the different papers from the Tiny Princess line and made it with the theme of
"5 things I Love about You"
I added a bunch of the pleated flowers on the cover, then added the rest through out all the inside pages. Each 2 page spread in the mini has a cute little numbered envelope with a small journaling card inside. I just fell in love with these little envelopes. They are just SO cute!







2 comments:

  1. Claudia, this is a beautiful album!! You did a wonderful job on it!! Is it a class @ SB or just something you made with the papers? If it's a class I want to take it!! If not, I better get over to SB and get some of that paper-it's adorable!!
    Is this a redesign of your BLOG ? I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! It is not a class, just a sample ofwhat you could make using the papers and elements! I think Cherie already pulled it all for you! Glad you like it! It is perfect for your little grand daughter!

    ReplyDelete