Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sassy and Becca to the doctor



Tuesday May 26, 2009

Today I had to take Sassy, our cat and Becca to the doctor!

Sassy has had this skin rash and looks like flaking for a couple of weeks now, so she had a 10am appt. and Rebecca woke up this morning saying her ear hurt AGAIN! This is the 3rd time in 2 months!

Sassy has an allergy making her skin raw. He is not sure if it is an allergic reaction to flea spit or an environmental allergy. Time shall tell! Doc gave her a steroid, an antibiotic and flea preventative, and he gave me a $140 vet bill!

Becca has swimmers ear (infection), so she is on an oral antibiotic and antibiotic ear drops. I guess swimming 3 days in a row isnt that great of an idea!

Swimmers ear plugs will be in my shopping cart the next time I go to the store although the doc told her she cant go swimming for another 7-10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment