Friday, May 22, 2009

I CAN'T SEW!!!


Friday May 22, 2009

OK, I have tried and tried and TRIED to learn how to sew.
My grandmother enrolled me in classes when I was young and I didn't learn then, so I should have known that I wasn't going to get it now as an adult!

I bought a Janome Sew Petite Sewing Machine a while back thinking I would try to sew on some pages, and although I did do some in the past (OK- I admit, a lady sitting at the same table saw my pain and came over and just did it for me!), I just tried again and NOPE - Still cant sew!

So, I have decided that maybe someone who CAN sew wants and needs this sewing machine more than I do. I have had it with this sewing thing. I am done. From now on, if I want it to look like I sewed it or if I have something that needs to be sewn, then I will take it to a seamstress!

No comments:

Post a Comment