Friday, June 26, 2009

Sad day. Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died




Thursday June 25, 2009

Well, they say things come in 3's and they certainly did this time. Ed McMahon died the other day and now Farrah Fawcett who was battling cancer for several years now and was so brave and courageous through it all lost her battle and died. I remember when I was a teenager loving Charlie's Angels and thinking she was beautiful. I mainly remember my sister loving her hair and styling her hair that way for several years. Even in my wedding, my sister had her "Farrah Fawcett hair".

The other shocking news was that Michael Jackson died from cardiac arrest at the age of 50. I have not been a huge (recent) fan of his but I do remember when he came out with Thriller and thinking it was one of the best (and wierdest) videos out there. He invented the famous moon walk and he has been such a big icon in the music industry. He is certainly one who will go down in the history books and will be missed and remembered forever. He leaves 3 small children behind. I hope they can find peace in thier lives with all of this turmoil surrounding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment