Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NEW I-PHONE 3G S


Tuesday June 9, 2009

Have you seen the new I-Phone??? It comes in whiute now, but I still like the black, but the coolest feature on it is the voice control feature!!!! Talk about hands free! My family and I were just talking about this a couple of days ago how it would be nice to have a voice control feature, except we took it one step further and said it would be cool if the phone would beep to let you know you have a voice mail or text (which it does) and then you coauld say, "read text" or "Read voicemail" and the phone would read you what the text said and then you could say "respond" and then say what you wanted to say and a text would be sent back!

It sure would help all those people who I see texting on the road! Stupid people!

I love my speaker in my car for my i-phone!

Love the video camera feature on the new phone too!

No comments:

Post a Comment