Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Projects

I have made a couple of new layouts and a project recently, so I thought I would share them with you now. I am so excited because a lot of the new CHA releases are coming out and they are so beautiful!

My first project is a white printers trey that I decorated with Little Yellow Bicycles Saturdays line. This line is so beautiful for just your everyday pictures with lots of blues that remind me of blue jeans, reds, creams, beautiful flowers and lots and lots of different embellishments. I decorated it up with flowers and bling and used pictures of one of my kids favorite past times... riding and enjoying horses.


My next project is a double page layout I made using Teresa Collins new Fabrications Canvas line. She has 2 new Fabrications lines, one being called Linen and the other Canvas. They are different but also similar enough that they can be used together and inter mixed. There are so many colors in each line that you could also make several layouts with each line using the different colors introduced and still come out with totally different looks. I love the teals and purples and oranges and shades of coral.
My first layout is using mostly the Canvas line:


My other layout is using Teresa Collins Fabrications Linen line. This line is absolutely gorgeous as well, and I also incorporated some of my favorite bling and products from Prima which I love so much! This line has the most beautiful cranberry/orange/coral tones, with black, creams, and greens.
This was a really fun layout to make and it turned out beautiful. ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment