Well, I have been missing for a while here... there has been so much going on.
Hubby had to have knee surgery (3rd time - but 1st on this knee) a few days before Christmas and 2 days before we left for Arkansas.
We went to my brothers in Arkansas for Christmas and had a great time with 15 people all under the same roof!
Came back home and had a quiet New Years Eve... In bed by 10:30pm since I wasnt feeling well and fighting a head cold.
But now I am feeling better and ready to start a new year.
I joined Move Move & Eat Well with Cathy Zielske on Big Picture Scrapbooking and set a few goals for myself:
1. Move More - exercise at least 3x a week
2. Drink More Water & Less Diet Coke - Drink at least 4-8 glasses of water before having a dc
3. Go to bed early - Attempting to go to bed by 10 - 10:30pm
4. Eat Well - Eat more Fruits and Veggies and less fast food
5. Get more organized with my whole life
So far so good but I have a retreat soming up next weekend, so I am not so sure how I am going to do there on the 4 items on my list!
Till next time...